The modern world is facing a problem of unemployment. So, everybody is looking for an opportunity to find a job. Are you trying to promote the top affiliate programs that offer attractive commission and also pay in time?
Today I am eager to share about the affiliate marketplaces which top affiliates use to earn millions of dollars a month. I am sharing an exclusive list of top affiliate programs which you can join immediately and once you join it, you can browse through countless affiliate programs and pick the one that suits your requirements. Many of you have already known about the benefits of affiliate networks and also refer to it as an affiliate marketplace. Those are not aware of the fact, I am highlighting the benefit of joining an affiliate marketplace. Actually, an affiliate network acts as an intermediary between publishers who sell products and services and the merchants who create those products and services and their affiliate programs. The benefits of joining top affiliate programs are:
- Easy to reach minimum payout: When you are signing up for top affiliate programs directly, the challenge is to reach the minimum payout. Actually, in an affiliate marketplace, your minimum payout is the sum of all the affiliate programs that you are promoting. For a beginner, it is easier to reach the minimum payout.
- There are fewer chances of affiliate sale frauds. There are also sometimes when the direct affiliate program can not track the sales due to improper configuration of an affiliate software or a new affiliate manager but then there are times when some of them don’t want to pay you for that.
Having an top affiliate programs marketplace or network you don’t need to be worried about this problem. Their tracking mechanism is par excellence and you will be paid for whether you work hard or not so hard. I think, now you have well understood about the benefits of joining an affiliate marketplace. So, let’s have a look at the best affiliate networks that you can join and start making money.
For merchants, affiliate network services provided often include tracking, reporting, payout and refund processing, affiliate management and most importantly- access to a large base of affiliate marketers. On the other hand, for affiliate marketers, network services also include a central database of available affiliate programs arranged by popularity and category to choose from a simple registration platform for those programs, analytics, reporting tools, and payment processing.
When affiliate marketers are generally able to join affiliate networks for free, merchants usually have to pay a fee to join in the network. For each of the merchant affiliate networks usually, charge an initial setup fee and often a recurring membership fee. Affiliate networks want charge from merchants a percentage of the commissions paid to affiliates. This percentage is well known as an “over-ride” and is payable on top of the affiliates commissions. But, despite these fees, the benefits to the merchant for joining these networks is well worth the price.
There are various payout models used by affiliate networks which include the two primary models: CPS and CPA.
(CPS) Cost Per Sale:
CPS is also referred to as PPS (Pay Per Sale). CPS is a low risk, high-profit revenue sharing model used by marketers to lure an unlimited number of new customers to their service or product. Cost Per Sale pays a set commission to the affiliate marketers who refer a lead that leads that results in a purchase. Marketers are fond of the CPS model since they only pay a commission after they get paid first by the buying customer.
(CPA) Cost Per Action:
CPA marketing programs pay affiliates when a specific action taken by the referral or lead. The common actions include impressions, form submits, sign-ups, registrations, clicks, or opt-ins. Since Cost Per Action models don’t essentially employ a direct sale. The payout percentages of CPA are far smaller than they are actually in Cost Per Sale.
According to the leading professional blogger Harsh Agarwal, Best Recurring Affiliate Programs has a long list of information. You can visit Harsh Agarwal’s guide to know Best Recurring Affiliate Programs: Make Free Money For Life .
In the next part, you can read a brief about all the best top affiliate program network marketplaces.
- ShareASale: ShareASale has been in business for the past 15 years, exclusively as an affiliate marketing network. ShareaSale was founded in 2000. Ever since it has paid millions of dollars to the affiliates who use ShareASale. They have a great list of affiliate programs for a different niche. You will have no problem to understand it, though their interface is not as modern as we would like it to be. The technology of ShareaSale receives accolades for efficiency, accuracy and speed and their reputation as an honest and fair business. For this reason, they are well known within the industry. So, the demand of ShareaSale is high within the all top affiliate program network.
- Amazon Associates: If you want to make a list of the top Affiliate program network, your list will always be incomplete in case you do not include the Amazon Associate Program. For the huge fame, Amazon.com needs no introduction. Amazon, the most reputed online organization is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. In the United States, it is the largest Internet-based retailer. It is an affiliate network. Amazon associates allow you to tap into over a million products or services to advertise to your customers. So, the customers have a huge faith in Amazon Associates.
Here at firstpagebulletin, we have covered about Amazon Affiliate Program a lot of time and something you should definitely read. Here is a list of guides to help you get started:
- Benefits of digital marketing for small businesses.
- How to Succeed in Affiliate Marketing.
- How to Earn Money Online.
- Rakuten: Rakuten.com, Buy.com has grown in a devil. Rakuten ranks among the top three e-commerce companies in the world with over 90,000 products or services from 38,500 shop owners and more than 18 million customers. Among its huge online properties, its flagship B2B2C (business- to- business- to- consumer) model e-commerce site Rakuten Ichiba is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world’s largest by sales.
- Clickbank: Clickbank is a huge and top affiliate programs. It has been in the game for over 17 years. ClickBank’s focus is on digital information products. Being one of the largest online retailers, ClickBank has a vast library of over 6 million unique products in order to reach 200 million customers around the world. Clickbank is a popular place for marketers to find new affiliate programs. If you don’t have a ClickBank account still now, I recommend you to create one account right now. I love this marketplace very much. I have never faced any problem with the payment. You can easily do a lot of things with ClickBank without any problem. When you are learning everything about using Clickbank, I suggest you be patient.
- Commission Junction: For bloggers and affiliate marketers, Commission Junction is one of the most popular and top affiliate program. They have been in the business since 1998 and this is a place where you can find a ton of affiliate programs. Like any other affiliate networks, Commission Junction connects brands and marketers. If you are willing to join an affiliate program under the Commission Junction, at first, fill up your profile details. Actually, I have had a great experience with Commission Junction and there are no issues with getting paid. I think this is a must join affiliate marketplace for any blogger.
- Commission Factory: The main objective of Commission Factory is to make performance-based marketing available to almost everyone and not require a steep learning curve in order to get involved and be successful. Actually, the platform has been drafted to foster a spirit of collaboration between Affiliates, Merchants and Agencies in order to grow mutually prosperous and beneficial relationships.
If you want to be a successful affiliate, you may take a free 7 days to start guide for beginners which will give you the following facilities:
- Your first website on your own domain lives the internet.
- Your action-based plan in place.
- Your website configured and set up.
- List building account set up and ready to use.
- Social media profiles created and live.
- Your strategy for initial traffic generation.
- Initial content created on your site.
- Your essential web pages completed (Terms of Service, Privacy, About Us etc.)
These are the top affiliate programs that any blogger, influencer or marketer should join in to begin making money from affiliate marketing. We all know that affiliate industry is a growing industry, so we can expect more cutting edge affiliate network to surface. However, one thing you should remember that you should always try to work with the reputed companies as they are more customer-centric and you will be paid regularly. I think the above information will help you a lot to become successful in the affiliate network.